top of page

Gruppe

Öffentlich·13 Mitglieder

Live stream: Germany vs Netherlands 28.02.2024

8 hours ago — (Online) Germany vs Netherlands Live Broadcast 28 February 2024 Before the game I remembered my feelings watching TV as a teenager, and that ...

It has been many years since the sort of emotion on show was commonplace on the blue side of Merseyside and it all stemmed from having one of their own in charge. But not just any old ex-player, one who always gave his all for the cause, Duncan Ferguson – and how the fans and the players responded. Everton made more tackles in the match than they had managed in any other league game in the past 11 years and the fans loved it, just as they did in the glory years of the 1980s under another beloved former player, Howard Kendall. The 34-year-old finished behind Lionel Messi, Sadio Mane and Robert Lewandowski in the popular ranking of Europe's best strikers, but officials opted to switch their line-up to a four-man attack thus freeing up space for the Portugal international, reportedly at the expense of Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante. Swansea and QPR will face each other in the upcoming match in the Championship. Swansea this season have the following results: 12W, 10D and 9L. Meanwhile QPR have 11W, 5D and 15L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. A run of four games without a win has knocked Cagliari out of the Champions League places and they will be keen to get back on track against a listless Milan side. Cagliari's last match was a 4-0 defeat to Juventus but the goals didn't come until the second half when an individual error led to a collapse. Until then, Cagliari were holding their own. Provided concentration doesn't slip against the mighty Ibrahimovic, we see them picking up three points on Saturday. The best pick for this English Premier league between Liverpool and Crystal Palace the best pick for this much I will play the best pick over from 3.50 goals where this public look a small number from goals in the ordinary time this march. We look see minimal four goals what can be best new chance for this our play at the mach now a new 20 points to my score and can for this my pick look a new great play for this much and do a best win from this 20 points to my score where look a new win from home team. After a 4-1 win over Cagliari in the Coppa Italia round of 16, Inter Milan will play host to Fiorentina in the quarter final clash at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium in Milan. Inter go to this match unbeaten in their last seven matches, but four of these having ended in draws. They have one clean sheet in their last eight matches and scored two or more in four of their last 10 matches. However, Valencia, who held Real Madrid to a 1-1 draw in Liga on Sunday, emerged from a group that contained both Chelsea and Ajax, beating both away from home. Albert Celades' side sit seventh in Liga but have improved gradually as the season has worn on. Atletico Madrid v Liverpool KEY STAT: 2010 - Liverpool's only previous knockout stage meeting with Atletico Madrid came in the 2009-10 Europa League semi-final, with the Reds being eliminated on away goals (OPTA). Heerenveen have won three of their last six matches, two of which were at home, while Heracles have lost three of their last six matches, two of which were away, and the hosts have only lost once at home this season, while Heracles have suffered three defeats on the road. Averaging just 1.16 goals per game this season, Sheffield United have lacked the quality in forward areas to hit high scores this term, though they can still capitalise on Villa's lacklustre away form this weekend. Leganes have been among the poorest performing teams in La Liga this season and the fact that they are second from bottom is testament to the season they have had. They have struggled, especially at home and have been conceding a lot of goals and coring a few. On the flip side, Sociedad have been prolific in attack; they have scored at least two in nine of their last 15 matches. In three of their last five matches, they have scored three or more goals. We are backing Sociedad for another comfortable win here, and we will go with a 3-0 win on the correct score scale. There is a reason why Frank Lampard makes so many changes, both of formation and personnel, and it is not for the fun of it. Which is not to say that Chelsea are useless, nor that they have no scope for improvement. But they are painfully short on class – the kind of class that cannot be inculcated on the training ground and it is hard to see how that changes without the lavishing of considerable sums of money. That much was shown when France did move on, to Hull in 2003. Before my debut against Kidderminster our secretary brought me a letter in," France says. It was from Chris, wishing me all the best and saying he knew this day would come. He'd encouraged me to believe that it would happen. Why Chris Wilder and Sheffield United are confounding predictions France scored on his debut and never looked back. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Real Betis. Cristian Tello replaces Joaquín. Posted at 65' Foul by Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid). Posted at 65' Emerson (Real Betis) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 62' Offside, Real Betis. Nabil Fekir tries a through ball, but Loren Morón is caught offside. Slutsk will host Belshina for this fixture of the league. I think, the hosts are strong favorite against this weak opponent and I expect they to dominate from the start match. Slutsk is one of the best teams at the start of the new campaign. They are currently on the 1st position with 10 points. In any case, the hosts want to win. They will try to make a positive result on the home field. Also, we have Belshina who's is worst team in this league. They are currently on the 16th place with 2 points. The visitors have low potential and for me they could lose. I think his side will show how good they are on Monday, no matter which players he picks. I recently went along to watch Leeds training with my old strike partner Luciano Becchio and every player in each position was doing exactly the same thing. So, up front, every striker was making the same movements, practising the same things in terms of hold-up play and bringing other players into the game or turning and shooting. Meanwhile, after sneaking into the play-offs last season, Eastleigh are once again looking to play a part in the top 7 picture come the end of the campaign. 13th and just 5 points short of the play-offs with games in hand, the visitors are running along in reasonable fashion so far. United were ruthless in the final third as midfield playmaker Bruno Fernandes, who was highly impressive once again, netted via a deflection before the Portuguese volleyed in to finish a swift counter-attack. Brighton did pose some threat in the second half but David de Gea made a flying save to deny Aaron Connolly as Graham Potter's side remain in 15th place, six points above the relegation zone. Relive Manchester United's win over BrightonUnited taking shape under SolskjaerUnited will have looked enviously over at rivals Liverpool and the job Jurgen Klopp has done with the Reds after they ended their 30-year wait for a top-flight title by winning the Premier League for the first time - their previous titles coming back in the old First Division days. French club Nantes paid tribute to their former striker Emiliano Sala at Sunday's game against Bordeaux. Nantes worse a special shirt in the Argentina colours, and there were giant tifos around the ground and a minute's applause before kick-off. Their home game came five days after the first anniversary of Sala's death. The Argentine was flying to join Cardiff City from Nantes when the plane carrying him crashed into the English Channel on 21 January 2019. Wigan face a 12-point deduction to be applied either this season - if they finish outside the Championship relegation zone - or at the start of 2020-21. The club's administrators intend to investigate how the club ended up in the situation barely a month after it changed owners. The club wrote to fans last month to tell them International Entertainment Corporation (IEC) had handed over control to another Hong Kong-based company, Next Leader Fund, on 29 May. Based on a combination of statistics, longevity and success - as well as the opinions of BBC Sport journalists - we have produced a shortlist of players who have featured in at least two full Premier League seasons. So, block any memories prior to January 2010, sit back and select your XI below. Be sure to share it on social media using #bbcfootball too. We will reveal the results on Thursday, 19 December. Jurgen Klopp warned Atletico Madrid that Anfield will be as intimidating as the Wanda Metropolitano when Liverpool look to overturn a 1-0 loss from the Champions League last-16 first leg. Saul Niguez's fourth-minute strike was enough to give the Spanish side the advantage over the defending champions. Madrid's stadium was raucous on Tuesday with fans orchestrated by energetic Atletico manager Diego Simeone. Reaction & as it happenedPlayer Rater: who was man of the match?'Rangers seize final by the throat'To say that Rangers were dominant in the opening half would be the understatement of the season. They should have been at least one goal, and probably more goals, ahead such was their control. Rangers came out of the traps with aggression and energy and intent. They pressed Celtic into a state of distraction. Netherlands vs Germany live stream: how to watch Mar 29, 2022 — ESPN Plus is the place to watch Netherlands vs Germany in the US, with kick-off set for 2.45pm ET / 11.45am PT on Tuesday. Posted at 75' Attempt saved. Dennis Jastrzembski (SC Paderborn 07) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Christopher Antwi-Adjei. Posted at 74' Corner, FC Bayern München. Conceded by Christian Strohdiek. Posted at 73' Serge Gnabry (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Jurgen Klopp. Video - Van Dijk more deserving of Ballon d'Or than Messi00:29 10:00 - Emery under pressure Good morning and welcome to rolling coverage from the world of football news. First up: Unai Emery is edging close to the exit door at Arsenal with the Spaniard coach having reportedly lost the dressing room. Erling Braut Haaland is one of the hottest young football talents on the planet. He has nine goals in six games, since signing for Borussia Dortmund. Ten goals in seven Champions League games. Six hat-tricks and he is only 19 years old. It's obnoxiously good really. So, who does a supreme talent like this consider to be his footballing idol? Messi? Ronaldo? Maybe his dad Alf-Inge, who played for Leeds United? Nope. In the last 2 consecutive rounds, Inter were held in a draw, which made them removed by Juventus with 4 points more. That gap is not too large, but that shows all the weak mentality and unstable bravery of Inter in the important moments of the championship race. This match, Inter will play at home of Giuseppe Meazza against Cagliari - a great opponent in the 2019/20 season. Cagliari currently ranks 7th in the standings and has many opportunities to compete for the European Cup. Last 6 consecutive matches in all competitions, Cagliari did not win. Therefore, in this trip to Milan, Cagliari was underestimated The decision was made based on the recommendation of the FA national teams and technical affairs committee, headed by Yusef Hussain Al-Sahlawi, the second vice-president of the federation and head of the committee. The FA board delegated the committee to sign a new technical staff to lead the team during the coming period. This is my second match for today on who I will bet on goals today and that is just fine option for me. So, I can said same and here like for duel Dortmund and Schalke 04, and that is fact that both rivals are not played active football in last two months, so it will be very interesting to see how they will do it this time. Still, for me is Paderborn very good option here, and this team is reason for this bet, because they are in last six matches, even 4 times played with three or more goals. BookingPosted at 88' Josh Windass (Wigan Athletic) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 87' Offside, Wigan Athletic. Jamal Lowe tries a through ball, but Josh Windass is caught offside. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Lewis Holtby (Blackburn Rovers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Germany vs Netherlands live score, H2H and lineups Germany Netherlands live score (and video online live stream) starts on 26 Mar 2024 at 19:45 UTC time in Int. Friendly Games, World. This is my fourth option for today from Dutch second league and another match where I will bet on goals, what is very real and of course, I will try the same and here. So, NEC is team who is traditionally playing efficient against this rival and in last four matches against them, NEC is played 4-1, 1-2, 0-2 and 3-1. If we know that this two rivals are played on same level and in last few weeks than, it is pretty clear and real, to expect again tonight three or more goals. Of course, I will try that here. Things worsened for Quique Setien's side after Lenglet handled in the box inside the opening five minutes and former Real Madrid player Canales confidently converted from the spot. But Barcelona fought hard to twice level, De Jong and Busquets both also converting from Messi assists, before sustained pressure in the second period eventually wore the hosts down. Setien's chasing side remain in touch with Zinedine Zidane's Real Madrid, who they will face in La Liga in three weeks time. Norwich remain in an unflattering league position, but they're certainly not going down without a fight, while they continue to do things their own way. The Canaries are now without a win in eight Premier League games, but the festive period highlighted that they're not done yet. Draws against both Spurs and Crystal Palace show their resilience, while it must be said that they were unlucky not to win both of those matches. I've only just joined the club. We have a great project here and my focus is on that," Rodgers told a news conference on Thursday. I've learned that you'll always be linked with other jobs. What's important is the now and I'm happy to help the club to develop. I love my life in Leicestershire. When you're doing well everyone wants to take you away from that. Red Star Belgrade is excellent team, but in the same time, they are not so strong like they were two years ago, at least I think so. I was watched them in two matches against Tottenham when they are lost 5-0 in London and later, 0-4 at home in Belgrade. They just not have players who can play on good level against the strongest teams in the world. Bayern is playing better and better and after 3-0 in first match at home against this rival, now, it will be even more easy win. I believe they will easy win here. The Reds rattled the net exactly twice in three of their last five home games, though Napoli's defence statistics are much more salient to prediction. Ancelotti's charges conceded more than once in only three of their last fifteen matches, and the Italians shipped just 0.75 goals on average per Champions League fixture since August.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können Sie sich mit anderen M...
bottom of page