top of page

Gruppe

Öffentlich·13 Mitglieder

[live hd**] Salzburg U-19 v Nantes U-19 live free 28 February 2024

1 day ago — Salzburg U19 vs FC Nantes U19 soccer livescore 2024/02/28 for Uefa Youth League: Play-offs.

He is in danger of failing to take his chance. Read the full story Ferguson’s talks with Koulibaly The Mirror reports that Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly could be available for £65 million, as the Italian side reduced their asking price from £85 million. Paris Saint-Germain are now said to be favourites for the 28-year-old centre-back, with Manchester City and Real Madrid also potential suitors. Only three teams in the Premier League have performed better away from home than Wolves. Burnley are unbeaten in their last six home league matches, keeping clean sheets in three of those games. The last five meetings between these teams have featured fewer than 2.5 goals. Burnley host Wolves at Turf Moor in the Premier League on Wednesday evening. Stade Lausanne-Ouchy will play against Schaffhausen in the Challenge League of Switzerland on Saturday. Stade Lausanne-Ouchy are currently on unbeaten run of three matches , Defeated Chiasso by 2-1 in the last home game. They also won two of the last three home matches at home. He made 85 touches and covered 11. Nemanja Matic was the only United player to cover moreCrouch: "Watching Fernandes run the show against Watford showed exactly what United have been missing while Paul Pogba has been injured. He has got a bit of arrogance about him that I quite liked to be honest. They have not had anyone playing with that kind of confidence or flair, because it has not been that kind of season for them. Full TimeSecond Half ends, Derby County 1, Leeds United 3. Post updateFoul by Pascal Struijk (Leeds United). Post updateGraeme Shinnie (Derby County) wins a free kick on the right wing. Post updateAttempt missed. Chris Martin (Derby County) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Matthew Clarke. Post updateOffside, Leeds United. Stuart Dallas tries a through ball, but Patrick Bamford is caught offside. Caen and Nancy would be facing each other in a very tough match on Monday evening. Caen are in 14th place in the league 2 table and only 2 points away from the relegation zone. They should be encouraged by this to have a win tonight against Nancy. Caen are unbeaten in their previous last eight games run, they only draw five of those games. Caen are six points behind Nancy, who are really motivated to win today's game. Nancy are unbeaten in five games, but have only draw three of those games and they are really interested to have a big away win tonight. Expect a very tough game from both teams. Slavia had gone four league and cup games without a win before getting a 3-2 win at Vitebsk at the weekend. They led in the first half but found themselves 2-1 down with three minutes remaining. Slavia then shocked the home side by equalizing from the penalty spot and then taking the lead a minute later. But all that means Liverpool should leak goals down his side, and they don’t. So he must be doing something right going backwards, too. In fact, you could probably argue that Alexander-Arnold is Liverpool’s most essential player. Perhaps Van Dijk or Alisson are more important when it comes to getting results. Like last time, we had chances to win the game. Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes: "The first goal, for me, is not a penalty. It's hit Ash Taylor in the back. He's turned round and kept his hands and arms right in and I'm disappointed the referee has given a penalty for that. It's a good point in the end after being two goals down. Red Bull Salzburg U19 vs Nantes U19 Live Explore stats from Red Bull Salzburg U19 vs Nantes U19 live on AiScore - we are updating the numbers on this page every second of the game. Commentary. Media playback is not supported on this device Man Utd loss not 'season defining' - Daniel Farke The stats - United hit scoring form at homeManchester United have scored 4+ goals in consecutive home league games for the first time since September 2017. Norwich are winless in nine Premier League matches (D4 L5) - their worst run since between January-March 2016 (10 games). Manchester United have kept two clean sheets in their last three Premier League games, as many as in their previous 30 in the competition. Crewe have scored 14 goals on the road this season and 78% of their away games have produced over 1.5 goals, while 67% of Macclesfield’s home games have produced over 1.5 goals. The hosts have only kept clean sheets in 33% of their home games this season, while Crewe have scored in both halves in 33% of their away games and have only failed to score in 22% of their nine away days. Angelo Alessio's side has struggled to keep the goals at bay, letting in a whopping ten in their last four away days whilst only managing to net three times in as many games. Moreover, Kilmarnock has only scored in half of those games and net a mere average of 0.75 per away game. So this is a chance to see how the tiny country can cope with hosting a tournament with fans coming from around the world. Qatar will host next year's Club World Cup too, with even Fifa describing these as "valuable test events" for 2022, "allowing for testing under similar climatic conditions". The temperature in Doha on most days in early-mid December last year reached 26C. Liverpool's two games will take place at the 48,000-seater Khalifa International Stadium - which is a 2022 World Cup venue. BARCELONA, Jan 12 (Reuters) - Barcelona great Xavi Hernandez has spoken to the club's sporting director Eric Abidal and chief executive Oscar Grau about coaching the team but has not made a decision, a club source told Reuters on Sunday. The source said Xavi, coach of Qatari club Al Sadd, is focused on Friday's Cup final against Al Duhail and has decided against accepting or declining Barca's offer. RB Salzburg U19 vs Nantes U19 | UEFA Youth League Follow the live scores of RB Salzburg U19 vs Nantes U19 in the UEFA Youth League on OneFootball. What impact could a full 2020-21 Premier League season without fans have on clubs' finances?With matches likely to be played behind closed doors for an extended period because of bans on mass gatherings amid the coronavirus pandemic, no fans means no matchday revenue. Football Association chairman Greg Clarke has said it is hard to see fans returning to matches "any time soon" and the Premier League is preparing for the possibility of playing next season without fans. Colchester, who are languishing in 8th position in League Two, have enjoyed an incredible run in the Carabao Cup this season, and John McGreal's men will be looking for their third Premier League scalp of the campaign this week. Ruud Gullit (Netherlands) - 9 apps, 1 goal. Tournaments played in: 1988, 1992. Best finish: Winner (1988)Played as a centre-forward in 88 and scored the opening goal of the final before playing in midfield four years later as the holders made it to the last four. Ahead of his time in many ways, what a player. Andres Iniesta (Spain) - 16 apps, 0 goals. Tournaments played in: 2008, 2012, 2016. Best finish: Winner (2008, 2012)How good was Iniesta? Well, in 16 games at the Euros he won seven man-of-the-match awards - a record. If he has an opportunity to extend his stay then he will surely take it. Barca monitor Ndombele Could Tottenham sell their record signing after just one season? It’s been a pretty rough ride in the Premier League so far for Tanguy Ndombele, who joined Spurs for £58m last summer and has not only struggled for form and fitness, but has also been openly criticised by manager Jose Mourinho. My mum wasn't very well at the time and it was my first tournament in front of a home crowd at the age of 17. It was a big personal moment and it put me on people's radar. It was late on in the game and we were really going for it. I played a through ball and thought Eniola Aluko was going to score. The keeper made a great save. Usually I don't follow things up but I did this time. I don't know how I managed to avoid the defenders chasing back towards the line, but thankfully it went in. The two-legged tie - scheduled for 25 March and 1 April - plus any further fixtures should the Gunners progress, will see Joe Montemurro's squad juggling bids for silverware on multiple fronts. The defending WSL champions have been linked with a move for one of Montemurro's compatriots in versatile Australia forward Caitlin Foord. The rights to Foord, who played in all four of her country's games at 2019's World Cup and scored in a dramatic 3-2 win over Brazil, were acquired by Orlando Pride on Wednesday. France youth international Diaby, who joined this season from Paris St Germain, scored his fourth goal of the campaign after Kai Havertz threaded a superb pass through the Augsburg defence for the 20-year-old. Amiri made it 2-0 with a solo run after being given far too much space and Havertz hit the post with the hosts in complete control. He was only 38. I'm a year off 50," he says. All of a sudden, it creeps up on you. Where has it all gone? There's been a lot crammed in and you never really get much time to take stock. Now is as good a time as any. What else would we be doing? Lennon in Scotland is an epic tale that would take an awful lot of telling with more time and space required than we have here. He's a Netflix series unto himself. To go on and win seven winners medals and make history. I was playing I didn't take it for granted because I loved and respected that competition. When you look back now and see, over 100 years of history that I have that record. I hope someone does but I hope it takes another 100 years. Here are Cole's three classic matches. Arsenal 1-2 Liverpool Media playback is not supported on this device On this day in 2001: Owen scores two late goals for Liverpool to win FA Cup 12 May 2001With Wembley being rebuilt, Arsenal and Liverpool fans headed to a sunny Cardiff in 2001 for the first of six FA Cup finals to be staged at Millennium Stadium. Bournemouth are still three points adrift of Premier League safety with two games remaining after their recent revival ended with a battling defeat at Manchester City. After the Cherries had seen a series of chances come and go, David Brooks' late strike gave them the hope of an unlikely point at Etihad Stadium but they fell short of another comeback to boost their fading survival hopes. David Silva had put City ahead with a superb free-kick after just six minutes, curling in from the right-hand corner of the box via the underside of the bar. UEFA said clubs reported a gross income of 6 billion euros from transfers, a 25 percent increase. It singled out Portugal, France and Belgium as countries where clubs had become dependent on transfer earnings, which in all cases were equivalent to 50 percent or more of revenue. Talent-exporting clubs have naturally become more dependent on transfer activity to cover their players’ wages and other operating costs. Also, United should really be looking for a much more experienced player if they are wanting to sign someone who can make a difference in their shoddy defence. Read the full story Pep pens letter to Premier League over festive fixtures Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has revealed he has written a letter to the Premier League to "voice his anger" at the decision to make his team play two matches in less than 48 hours during the festive period. Former Liverpool and Republic of Ireland striker Michael Robinson has died at the age of 61. Robinson, who was one of Spain's most recognisable sports broadcasters, was diagnosed with skin cancer in 2018. With tremendous sadness we tell you about Michael's passing," said a post from Robinson's account on Twitter. It leaves us with a great emptiness, but also countless memories, filled with the same love that you have shown for him. Posted at 88' Penalty saved! Luis Muriel (Atalanta) fails to capitalise on this great opportunity, right footed shot saved in the bottom left corner. Posted at 87' Penalty Atalanta. Ruslan Malinovskiy draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 87' Penalty conceded by Alessandro Bastoni (Inter Milan) after a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 86' Attempt saved. Marcelo Brozovic (Inter Milan) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. the Parana fc team and the Cascavel fc team, go head to head in Brazil Paranaense 1 league. The Parana fc team is in 8th position with 4 points Collected. While guest team the Cascavel fc team came in 5th place by collecting 6 points Collected. In the last 5 times the Parana fc team played at home, 1 of them ended in a the Parana fc team had draw. While the visitor played at away last 5 matches, have not matches ended in a the Cascavel fc team had draw. The clash had top billing heading into the weekend and it certainly delivered with the spoils being shared in a six-goal thriller. City went ahead twice through Ellen White and Georgia Stanway, but Chelsea pegged them back after Ji So-yun and Magdalena Eriksson netted. The visitors got themselves in front for the first time when in-form Beth England scored her 14th goal of the season but Lauren Hemp rescued a point for City in the 76th minute. Gangwon FC is having a smooth start in the 2020 season. Details, after 6 rounds, this team is in the 3rd place in the rankings with 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. At their home, Gangwon FC players brought back 7/9 points after 3 matches. It is very difficult to hedge against that. On the capital raise side of the business our platform can enable clubs to raise money from investors who are fans of the club or close to the club globally. I think capital markets, banks, will come out of this crisis and not be very motivated to lend money to football clubs - they already weren't jumping up and down to do this before. Thirty clubs - from League Two Plymouth Argyle to eighth-tier side Frome - have brought forward availability of ticket packages and various matchday experiences for next season, raising money through crowdfunding to pay the bills. They are replaced by Watford, who lost 3-0 to Burnley after strikers Chris Wood and Ashley Barnes scored in the second half to secure their team's first away win of the season. Wolves moved up to fifth as Joao Moutinho and Raul Jimenez earned Nuno Espirito Santo's reinvigorated side a 2-1 win at 10-man Bournemouth, who had Simon Francis dismissed 37 minutes into his first league start since Boxing Day for a second booking. To a man, they were excellent and I couldn't have asked for more from them. They are disappointed, but I told them to lift their heads up because we are really proud of them. It is a great point. Celtic manager Neil Lennon: "I thought we were outstanding. We absolutely battered them in the second half and a draw was the least we deserved. The response from the team was everything we expected of them. Odds are fine for me for the over 2.5 goals this mainly because Chindia does not really play many games at home with over 2.5 goals but that happens mostly against defensive minded teams or top sides, and Clinceni is neither of those two, they are actually quite good at scoring goals on the road and at the same time weak in defense, while they were better earlier this season coming from 1-0 behind at home with Chindia to win the game with 3-1 in the end and if I remember right the over 2.5 goals bet was won by half-time of the game. A Euro for Europe - that's how Uefa billed next year's European Championship given it is spread across the continent for the first time in history. We now know 20 of the 24 teams who will feature at Euro 2020 after the groups came to an end on Tuesday. All that remains are the play-off games in March next year. With 12 different host nations, an unprecedented demand for tickets and some of Europe's top teams and star players going into the tournament in top form, it promises to be a memorable event. Manchester City restarted the league with an easy 3-0 home win over Arsenal. After Liverpool Manchester City are the strongest home team in the league with a 10-2-2 record and also the second most productive team with a total of 36 goals. In the last 6 home games City have scored at least 2 goals. Jose on Eriksen future Video - Jose on Eriksen future: Only me, Amazon and Christian know!00:56 08:30 - Big night of UCL matches Right then, big old evening of Champions League action tonight, with Jose Mourinho's first home game as Tottenham manager coming against Olympiacos. Man City host Shakhtar Donetsk, while there are two heavyweight European clashes as Real Madrid welcome PSG to the Bernabeu, and Juventus take on Atletico Madrid in Turin. Newcastle United and the Premier League must put moral values ahead of financial gains, says the fiancee of murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi. Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund looks set to finance 80% of a £300m takeover of the club. Khashoggi was killed in 2018 with Western intelligence agencies believing that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the murder - which he denies. Moral values should prevail," Hatice Cengiz told BBC 5 Live. All credit to Norwich's skipper Alex Tettey, who faced the cameras after the game and put his team's season into perspective: you can't expect to survive in the Premier League unless you're prepared to invest in players who cost £40/50m. I have some sympathy with his point. Did you know? Noble created eight chances against Norwich, his highest ever tally in a Premier League game. Neves: The ball from Ruben Neves for Diogo Jota to score Wolves third goal and put the game way beyond a poor Everton was quite brilliant. The federation has signed a three-year deal to play the competition in Saudi Arabia, which Spanish media say is worth 40 million euros ($44 million) annually. I know there have been rumblings but football these days is an industry," Valverde told a news conference ahead of Barca's semi-final match against Atletico Madrid in Jeddah on Thursday. TUESDAY’S BIG STORIES Jose promises Spurs will dare and do in Leipzig “I read it every day because it’s written everywhere,” Jose Mourinho said ahead of Tottenham’s Champions League second-leg against RB Leipzig on Tuesday evening. You know more or less my principles, my philosophy, what I love and hate. Today is a sad day for the Atletico Madrid family as we mourn the death of our former coach Radomir Antic who died today aged 71," said a statement on the club's official website. Spanish newspaper AS said Antic had died due to complications from pancreatitis. Antic had a varied playing career as a defender spanning 17 years in which he played for Partizan Belgrade in his home country, Fenerbahce in Turkey, Real Zaragoza in Spain before ending his career in England with Luton Town. Hornets have renewed hopeSince Nigel Pearson's appointment as Watford manager on 7 December, the Hornets have taken four points from three fixtures, with their only defeat coming against runaway leaders Liverpool. The display at Anfield, where they were narrowly beaten, showed a level of commitment and endeavour rarely seen under former bosses Javi Gracia and Quique Sanchez Flores this season. And this was very much a continuation of that effort, albeit against a side without the same attacking finesse as the leaders. Cristiano Ronaldo became the first player to score 50 goals in Serie A, La Liga and the Premier League as his double against Lazio put Juventus on the brink of the Serie A title. Juve are eight points clear of Inter Milan and need four points to clinch a ninth consecutive title. Ronaldo opened the scoring with a penalty and tapped in a second from Paulo Dybala's pass. Ciro Immobile scored a penalty to pull one back for fourth-placed Lazio.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können Sie sich mit anderen M...
bottom of page