top of page

Gruppe

Öffentlich·13 Mitglieder

Live: Liverpool - Southampton stream 28/02/2024

20 hours ago — Liverpool play against Southampton for the 2023/2024 FA Cup round of 16. You can find out here how to watch this game on TV or live stream ...

Liverpool vs Southampton: How to Watch Live, TV Channels 20 hours ago — Liverpool play against Southampton for the 2023/2024 FA Cup round of 16. You can find out here how to watch this game on TV or live stream ... Games' 124-year history. FULL STORY 13:53 - Eight West ham players 'have mild coronavirus symptoms' Eight West Ham players are in self-isolation after showing mild symptoms of coronavirus, according to the club's vice-chairwoman Karren Brady. Players are currently not in training and housebound to comply with social distancing rules currently in place until April 13, when we expect training to restart," she wrote in The Sun. Third in the table in December, the Owls are treading water in mid-table after a dreadful run of form in 2020. This was a chance for Garry Monk's side to forget about their league troubles - a free hit against Premier League royalty - and for long spells they acquitted themselves well as City were limited to a handful of chances in a largely uneventful first half. They started strongly with Jacob Murphy showing confidence to get the game's first shot away but Wednesday spent long periods penned inside their own half. Klopp has travelled to Qatar with his strongest squad possible ahead of Wednesday's semi-final against Monterrey, while the club's youngsters will take to the pitch just 24 hours earlier against Aston Villa in the Carabao Cup. Jurgen KloppEurosport "If, however, you asked me if there should be a Club World Cup in the middle of our season, I would say no. Ole Gunnar Solskajer's side came into the game with one loss in their previous nine games, and although they improved after the break, they rarely tested Arsenal goalkeeper Bernd Leno. It was characteristic of a stop-start season in which they are yet to win three Premier League games in a row. The defeat leaves them fifth in the table, five points behind Chelsea, who drew with Brighton earlier in the day. One of the underdog stories of this European campaign, Rangers have reached the round of 16 thanks to a gargantuan effort in what has been a marathon season. This match will be their 17th of the Europa League campaign. In the last round, they mustered an accumulator-busting comeback when they charged from two goals down to beat Braga at Ibrox. Not many Premier League players will need to be told to play their part in the fight against the financial effects of coronavirus. A lot of them are high earners who should definitely contribute, but I am sure the vast majority have always been willing to help, if they haven't already. The biggest question for them will be 'how?' Their options include taking a pay cut, deferring their wages or gifting their money - but they probably don't know which option will have the most impact in the way they want, whether that be looking after the staff at their own clubs, helping to fund the NHS or making donations to charities. Everton sacked Portuguese Silva on Thursday, a day after dropping to 18th in the table following a 5-2 defeat at local rivals Liverpool. Ferguson, the club's former striker whose goals, fiery temperament and combative playing style endeared him to the Goodison Park faithful, was appointed as a temporary replacement having been a long-time member of the Everton's coaching staff. Greuther Furth is a strong middle peasant league, which has virtually no tournament motivation. After recent meetings with Arminia (2: 4), Vechen (1: 1), Stuttgart (2: 0), Holstein (1: 1) and Hamburg (2: 2) Trefoils found themselves on the seventh line of the tournament table. Their assets include 37 points with a goal difference of 39:35. Fulham are back in form and have a good chance here of making it four wins in a row. They have only lost two of their last 13 league games and were in top form earlier this week when beating Derby 3-0 at home. Swansea got off to a flying start but have failed to keep up that form. Home form is a major struggle at the moment and their defence, which has only one clean sheet in the last ten league games may struggle against the visitors. Back Fulham to get the win here. They have conceded three goals in their last five matches and are unbeaten in 11. They have actually scored two goals or more in seven of their last 11 matches while they have eight clean sheets in the last 10 matches. They have 15 straight wins in the Premier League and going to this clash, they have four straight clean sheets at home. Going to the game, Valladolid are placed 15th with 22 points and Real Madrid are second with 43 points. Valladolid have no win in their last five matches, just a loss and four draws. They head to this clash on one win, three losses and four clean sheets in their last 10 matches. They have scored in five of their last 10 matches and conceded two or more goals in five of their last 10. I cannot hide it's my dream to coach Barcelona, I've said it many times in many interviews, everyone knows I support Barcelona from the bottom of my heart," he said. The former midfielder, known for his passion for a style of football based on possession famed by ex-Barca coaches Johan Cruyff and Pep Guardiola, made a record 869 appearances and scored 97 goals for his boyhood club. The FA Cup hasn’t been too kind to Tranmere recently with the club losing 7-0 to Tottenham in the fourth round last season. They needed a replay to beat Southport in the third round and haven’t had much success in the years preceding that game either. A cup run, whilst being welcome financially, means the club run the risk of losing sight of their relegation plight and there are many reasons that the side would be better off on the losing end of the game this weekend. But no. They’ve limped on to this point and, despite Barca being top of La Liga, Valverde has to go. For a little while, it looked like Mauricio Pochettino would be the replacement, but presumably then everyone remembered that he has always said the two teams he could never now manage are Barcelona and Arsenal, and once said he would rather work on a farm in Argentina than work for them. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Atlético de Madrid 2, Lokomotiv Moscow 0. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Rifat Zhemaletdinov (Lokomotiv Moscow) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Maciej Rybus with a headed pass. Posted at 90' Foul by Thomas Partey (Atlético de Madrid). Posted at 90' Rifat Zhemaletdinov (Lokomotiv Moscow) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Tottenham Hotspur are set to host Southampton in the FA Cup replay after the two sides drew 1-1 at St. Mary’s. A late equalizer saw Southampton force this replay and they will be hoping to complete the job at Tottenham’s backyard. Tottenham will go to the game buoyed by a morale-boosting 2-0 win over Manchester City in the league, and with a five match unbeaten run, they will have the needed motivation for the clash. Parma vs Frosinone predictions as these two teams meet in the Italian cup on Thursday night. Will the top-flight hosts come away with the win? Read on for our free Coppa Italia predictions and match preview. At half-time the team made a joint decision not to return to the playing field, as they felt unsupported and under-valued by those higher in the club," he said. As manager of these lads I completely supported their decision. I asked for help on many occasions and none was provided. Richardson also accused the club of of taking "no action" after players were subjected to racist abuse, an allegation they deny. The hosts are bottom of the league after a tough season, which has seen them struggle to match up to the talent at this level. Both sides come into this clash having lost five of their last six games in the league, so they’d both be glad of any result they could get here. However, can either of the pair plug their weak defences? Westwood flashes wide after Rodriguez heads a corner down to Wood who tees up the midfielder. McNeil's cross saw Rodriguez head towards Bardsley who attempted an acrobatic effort at goal that flew over. Spurs' play epitomised by Aderweireld stopping playing after receiving contact from Rodriguez earlier in the move. Liverpool - Southampton: how to watch on TV, stream online 23 hours ago — This match promises to be a spectacle of contrasting styles, pitting the relentless attacking prowess of Liverpool against Southampton's ... Peter Bonetti (left) was one of three goalkeepers in England's 1966 World Cup winning squad, along with Gordon Banks (centre) and Ron Springett (right)Following all these years of consistency, which included playing in the 1967 FA Cup final defeat by Tottenham at Wembley, Bonetti's greatest glory lay ahead. His finest hour came arguably in the 1970 FA Cup final. After producing a magnificent individual display to defy a rampant Leeds United in a 2-2 draw at Wembley, he battled through the pain of an early injury in the replay, sustained in an aerial collision with Mick Jones, to play a huge part in Chelsea's 2-1 win, secured via David Webb's injury-time goal. Son picked up the ball on the edge of his area before sprinting the length of the pitch - leaving a trail of Burnley players in his wake - and slotting in to give Spurs a 3-0 half-time lead. That all but sealed victory after Harry Kane had thumped the home team ahead and Lucas Moura converted a second from close range. Burnley had chances of their own in the first half, hitting the woodwork through Robbie Brady, but paid dearly for their defensive vulnerability. Fifa bans the transfer of under-18s to different countries unless the moves meet strict criteria, such as the parents moving to the country for non-footballing reasons. The rules were introduced to help protect children from exploitation and trafficking. AnalysisBBC Sport's Simon StoneChelsea will be gratified at the conclusion that their transgressions were nowhere near as severe as they originally seemed. Assisted by David Alaba. Posted at 68' Corner, FC Augsburg. Conceded by Jérôme Boateng. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, FC Augsburg. Ruben Vargas replaces Philipp Max. Posted at 65' Attempt saved. Joshua Zirkzee (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Trying me out with a game for the lower Segunda Division ranks in Spanish football, where this afternoon we have a showdown between Sanluqueno and Villarrobledo. Here, I believe in good chances for the guests to pick up a win or at least a point. They play offensive and should score goals here. The home team are favorites and doing well, but they have had problems lately in defense, and do not come up with the best team today. I see them well in trouble here, which is why odds 2.15 in over 2.5 goals in my eyes also seems too high. Mirandes are the only remaining side in the Copa del Rey, that is not in the La Liga and after doing well in the earlier rounds they will be pumped up for this game, in which they will be the hosts. Villarreal on the other hand carry experience at the top flight to this game and after a great run, they will be ready for Mirandes. Paderborn is in last place with 20 points while Werder Bremen is in 17th place with 25 points. Werder Bremen is 6 points behind the escape from relegation zone and I predict a win for them in this match. They have the last chance to take 3 points and to be near the other teams. At least they must fight against Dusseldorf that is in relegation play off place and they have 3 points more than Werder Bremen. Dusseldorf will play against Dortmund in this week and for Werder Bremen is a great chance to go equal with points with Dusseldorf. If they can't beat Paderborn I think for them the season will be hard to rescue. They have more qualities and I predict an away win here. He is expected to undergo a medical with Arsenal before completing a loan deal until the end of the season. The 26-year-old Spanish defender - who spent time on loan at Deportivo La Coruna, NAC and Girona before moving to Brazil - would then join on a permanent deal in the summer. A transfer fee of £7. Posted at 71' Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 71' Foul by James McCarthy (Crystal Palace). SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Arsenal. Gabriel Martinelli replaces Mesut Özil. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Crystal Palace. Cenk Tosun replaces Max Meyer because of an injury. DismissalPosted at 67' Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) is shown the red card. Vinícius Júnior has been directly involved in six goals in his last 11 starts for Real Madrid in all competitions (four goals and three assists). Real Madrid Mariano Díaz is the substitute player in scoring a faster goal in the Clasico in LaLiga in the 21st century (50 seconds). Karim Benzema has made his 500th appearance for Real Madrid in all competitions, becoming the third Non-Spanish player to reach this milestone for the club after Roberto Carlos (527) and Marcelo Vieira (504). Liverpool vs Southampton: Live stream, TV channel, kick 10 hours ago — Where to watch the FA Cup match online between Liverpool and Southampton, including live streams, TV channels, kick-off time and more. I'm just happy that we are back and we can play again. I'm not sure if it would give an edge [playing at Anfield]. If you look at Germany for example, they have not had a lot of home wins! We will speak to our supporters, although I'm not sure we have to because they know. It is a positive situation for us and our fans will not make a negative situation of it, I know that. If the alternative is not to play at all, then I will play wherever you want. Benfica have won with a clean sheet in five of their last six meetings with Maritimo. Benfica have the best away record in Liga NOS. Maritimo have lost five of their last seven matches. Benfica have failed to win six of their last seven matches. Benfica will be desperate to bounce back from a rotten result when they travel to Maritimo in Liga NOS action on Monday. By then the evening was a stroll for Pep Guardiola's side, who are now 20 points behind the leaders with eight league games remaining. If the defending champions had dropped points against the Clarets, a win for Liverpool against Crystal Palace at Anfield on Wednesday would have seen them officially take City's crown. Instead Jurgen Klopp's side must beat the Eagles and then rely on City dropping points against Chelsea on Thursday if they are to clinch the title before they visit Etihad Stadium on 2 July. Hertha BSC Will Play Against Union Berlin in the Bundesliga of Germany on Friday. Hertha BSC are currently 11th in the Bundesliga table and they are unbeaten from last three games. Hertha BSC Scored 8 goals in the last three matches. Also both the teams Scored in four of the last six matches of Hertha BSC. Is Liverpool vs Southampton on TV? Channel, kick-off time 58 minutes ago — Liverpool vs Southampton will be shown live on ITV 1 with coverage starting from 7:30pm. Viewers can also watch the coverage online via ITVX. Leicester City will cut Liverpool's lead to eight points if they beat Everton on Sunday (16:30 GMT). Liverpool do it the hard wayThe win means Liverpool have equalled their longest ever unbeaten run in the top flight, having also gone 31 games without defeat between May 1987 and March 1988. Yet this was anything but straightforward for the leaders as Alisson became the first Red keeper to be sent off in a Premier League game since fellow Brazilian Doni in 2012. Chesterfield certainly needed that small bump in form as they come into this match still in the relegation places and fearful that they are yet to hit rock bottom. However, the 15 points they have accomplished on their travels is a decent return and shows that they are more than capable of going to an opponents own turf and claiming the points. Both teams scored in five of the last six meetings between these two clubs and three of the pairs’ last six encounters have ended in 1-1 draws. Heerenveen haven’t beaten Vitesse in any of their last ten attempts, with six of those meetings ending in stalemates. Teams would meet twice each season;Top two would be guaranteed promotion, with teams in third, fourth, fifth and sixth in play-offs to decide who would face off with 12th team in Championship;Bottom side will enter play-off with Highland or Lowland League play-off winner as currently;There is scope for second bottom team to also become part of play-offs. Why are Rangers proposing it?The Ibrox club say their objectives are to ensure no club is worse off as a result of the coronavirus pandemic and to inject "new finance" into the "vulnerable" lower leagues to improve standards. He featured in the majority of the Reds' pre-season fixtures before the 2018-19 season, and looked "anything but overawed" when he faced Borussia Dortmund in the International Champions Cup in North Carolina. A proper Scouser," said Klopp at the time. Back on British shores, he made his first-team debut exactly 12 months ago in the FA Cup third round, starting in the 2-1 defeat by Wolves. It was a big thing for me. Napoli are winless in their last five Serie A matches (D4 L1): the last time a side managed by Carlo Ancelotti went 6+ games without a win in the top-5 European Leagues was back in December 2010, when he was Chelsea’s manager. However, he didn’t have the same toxic atmosphere at Stamford Bridge. This run will be even harder to get over, especially based on Napoli’s poor defensive record. He showed at the end of the game his shot-stopping ability that made him the toast of the nation at the last World Cup, but this is trumped by the foibles in his game. Both stats (most goals from errors in the Premier League in last 18 months) and the eye test tell the same story. Unfortunately there is not a clear answer or experienced keeper lying in wait to take over the gloves, but taking a flier on either Nick Pope or Dean Henderson would be a far better option. But Pierre Alain Mounguengu says Aubameyang, who finished the 2019/20 Premier League season as the joint top scorer with 22 goals, should seek a move elsewhere to win silverware. Right now, he's at Arsenal, and he's won nothing here, so it's a collective failing," Mounguengu told ESPN. I don't want to say that Arsenal aren't ambitious, but Arsenal don't have ambitions as high as some other clubs as far as Europe is concerned. He has undergone an individual training programme. Despite the fact Milan lie ninth in Serie A, 19 points behind second-placed Inter, they are unbeaten since Ibrahimovic arrived on a free transfer last month. And Pioli believes the former Sweden international is key to his side's chances against his former club, who have not lost in the league since October's defeat by champions Juventus. We're facing a team that hasn't lost for some time," Pioli said. And if we haven’t scored with 15 minutes to go I’ll just put Ole on. Solskjaer wasn’t needed, as Cole scored the winner early in the second half, but his confidence went through the roof and stayed there, even when he was p****d off. When Solskjaer came on in Barcelona, he attacked the game like a man who’d had a premonition it was going to be his night. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Celtic. Tomas Rogic replaces James Forrest. BookingPosted at 84' Stephen Mallan (Hibernian) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 84' Kristoffer Ajer (Celtic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Foul by Stephen Mallan (Hibernian). Posted at 81' Foul by Callum McGregor (Celtic). Posted at 81' Fraser Murray (Hibernian) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können Sie sich mit anderen M...
bottom of page